MICHIGAN HARDCORE

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mediafire Music

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 33]

91 Re: Mediafire Music on Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:46 pm

ericlauder wrote:I can't find a link for it, but everyone should find and listen to J. Geils Band - The Morning After.

posted at 420. Truly a legend you are.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/colemanryan

92 Re: Mediafire Music on Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:51 pm

COLEMAN wrote:
ericlauder wrote:I can't find a link for it, but everyone should find and listen to J. Geils Band - The Morning After.

posted at 420. Truly a legend you are.

I was about to say I didn't, but then I noticed this time is an hour off. So spark a joint or inhale hard till you're light-head if your edge and jam this record.

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/ericlauder

93 Re: Mediafire Music on Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:52 pm

ericlauder wrote:
COLEMAN wrote:
ericlauder wrote:I can't find a link for it, but everyone should find and listen to J. Geils Band - The Morning After.

posted at 420. Truly a legend you are.

I was about to say I didn't, but then I noticed this time is an hour off. So spark a joint or inhale hard till you're light-head if your edge and jam this record.

lol wut

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/colemanryan

94 Re: Mediafire Music on Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:58 pm

THE MODERN LOVERS [1976]

Good, Old american punk, Download, you wont be disappointed.

01. Roadrunner (4:05)
02. Astral Plane (3:00)
03. Old World (4:03)
04. Pablo Picasso (4:21)
05. I'm Straight (4:18)
06. Dignified And Old (2:29)
07. She Cracked (2:56)
08. Hospital (5:35)
09. Someone I Care About (3:39)
10. Girl Friend (3:53)
11. Modern World (3:43)
12. Government Center (2:03)





megaupload.com 2QC0GHFJ

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/colemanryan

96 Re: Mediafire Music on Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:16 pm

The Lost Tourists - '09 Summer Tour Demo



mediafire.com download.php?jhwoafwtgzm

View user profile

97 Re: Mediafire Music on Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:26 pm

Jovian - Lazers

(For fans of early Dance Gavin Dance)



mediafire.com download.php?mtzliytjiaj

View user profile

98 Re: Mediafire Music on Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:46 pm

ajtipton666 wrote:Jovian - Lazers

(For fans of early Dance Gavin Dance)



mediafire.com download.php?mtzliytjiaj

dude....



Your myspace url is Slayer sucks....


dude..

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/colemanryan

99 Re: Mediafire Music on Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:58 pm

COLEMAN wrote:
ajtipton666 wrote:Jovian - Lazers

(For fans of early Dance Gavin Dance)



mediafire.com download.php?mtzliytjiaj

dude....



Your myspace url is Slayer sucks....


dude..

Haha, I'm sorry. I love Slayer, I have no idea why I did that...

View user profile

100 Re: Mediafire Music on Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:57 pm

ajtipton666 wrote:
COLEMAN wrote:
ajtipton666 wrote:Jovian - Lazers

(For fans of early Dance Gavin Dance)



mediafire.com download.php?mtzliytjiaj

dude....



Your myspace url is Slayer sucks....


dude..

Haha, I'm sorry. I love Slayer, I have no idea why I did that...

I know why, it became cool to like Slayer.

View user profile

101 Re: Mediafire Music on Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:21 pm

V2.0 wrote:
ajtipton666 wrote:
COLEMAN wrote:
ajtipton666 wrote:Jovian - Lazers

(For fans of early Dance Gavin Dance)



mediafire.com download.php?mtzliytjiaj

dude....



Your myspace url is Slayer sucks....


dude..

Haha, I'm sorry. I love Slayer, I have no idea why I did that...

I know why, it became cool to like Slayer.

Okay? You're cool.

View user profile

102 Re: Mediafire Music on Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:30 pm

ajtipton666 wrote:
V2.0 wrote:
ajtipton666 wrote:
COLEMAN wrote:
ajtipton666 wrote:Jovian - Lazers

(For fans of early Dance Gavin Dance)



mediafire.com download.php?mtzliytjiaj

dude....



Your myspace url is Slayer sucks....


dude..

Haha, I'm sorry. I love Slayer, I have no idea why I did that...

I know why, it became cool to like Slayer.

Okay? You're cool.

No Im not, I dont "like" Slayer.

View user profile

103 Re: Mediafire Music on Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:55 pm

V2.0 wrote:
ajtipton666 wrote:
V2.0 wrote:
ajtipton666 wrote:
COLEMAN wrote:
ajtipton666 wrote:Jovian - Lazers

(For fans of early Dance Gavin Dance)



mediafire.com download.php?mtzliytjiaj

dude....



Your myspace url is Slayer sucks....


dude..

Haha, I'm sorry. I love Slayer, I have no idea why I did that...

I know why, it became cool to like Slayer.

Okay? You're cool.

No Im not, I dont "like" Slayer.

Then you're cool

View user profile

104 Re: Mediafire Music on Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:31 pm

ajtipton666 wrote:
V2.0 wrote:
ajtipton666 wrote:
V2.0 wrote:
ajtipton666 wrote:
COLEMAN wrote:
ajtipton666 wrote:Jovian - Lazers

(For fans of early Dance Gavin Dance)



mediafire.com download.php?mtzliytjiaj

dude....



Your myspace url is Slayer sucks....


dude..

Haha, I'm sorry. I love Slayer, I have no idea why I did that...

I know why, it became cool to like Slayer.

Okay? You're cool.

No Im not, I dont "like" Slayer.

Then you're cool

Youve said it twice now, I get the point, kid.

View user profile

105 Re: Mediafire Music on Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:42 am

V2.0 wrote:
ajtipton666 wrote:
V2.0 wrote:
ajtipton666 wrote:
V2.0 wrote:
ajtipton666 wrote:
COLEMAN wrote:
ajtipton666 wrote:Jovian - Lazers

(For fans of early Dance Gavin Dance)



mediafire.com download.php?mtzliytjiaj

dude....



Your myspace url is Slayer sucks....


dude..

Haha, I'm sorry. I love Slayer, I have no idea why I did that...

I know why, it became cool to like Slayer.

Okay? You're cool.

No Im not, I dont "like" Slayer.

Then you're cool

Youve said it twice now, I get the point, kid.

Homeboys into white chapel jokes not funny anymore

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/colemanryan

106 Re: Mediafire Music on Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:04 am

COLEMAN wrote:
V2.0 wrote:
ajtipton666 wrote:
V2.0 wrote:
ajtipton666 wrote:
V2.0 wrote:
ajtipton666 wrote:
COLEMAN wrote:
ajtipton666 wrote:Jovian - Lazers

(For fans of early Dance Gavin Dance)



mediafire.com download.php?mtzliytjiaj

dude....



Your myspace url is Slayer sucks....


dude..

Haha, I'm sorry. I love Slayer, I have no idea why I did that...

I know why, it became cool to like Slayer.

Okay? You're cool.

No Im not, I dont "like" Slayer.

Then you're cool

Youve said it twice now, I get the point, kid.

Homeboys into white chapel jokes not funny anymore

Lame

View user profile

107 Re: Mediafire Music on Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:12 am

jaybird

avatar
Admin
mihc board rules. ruin more topics

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTLnLew4s1g

108 Re: Mediafire Music on Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:22 am

View user profile

109 Re: Mediafire Music on Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:24 am

jaybird wrote:mihc board rules. ruin more topics




1.Burn No Bridges
2.Chutes And Ladders
3.Head
4.Take It Back
5.Walk The Line
6.4 AM

megaupload.com 0AMSKIDM

Thread rules again all, all better james. flower

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/colemanryan

110 Re: Mediafire Music on Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:36 am

Doombringer's Myspace songs



mediafire.com ?zg2yvn5vjow

View user profile

111 Re: Mediafire Music on Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:50 am

ajtipton666 wrote:Doombringer's Myspace songs



mediafire.com ?zg2yvn5vjow

what the fuck is this shit? stop uploading shitty music.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/rfelton1

112 Re: Mediafire Music on Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:54 am

kylexvx wrote:
ajtipton666 wrote:Doombringer's Myspace songs



mediafire.com ?zg2yvn5vjow

what the fuck is this shit? stop uploading shitty music.

Well what do you prefer?

View user profile

113 Re: Mediafire Music on Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:55 am

ajtipton666 wrote:
kylexvx wrote:
ajtipton666 wrote:Doombringer's Myspace songs



mediafire.com ?zg2yvn5vjow

what the fuck is this shit? stop uploading shitty music.

Well what do you prefer?

nothing. i don't like music.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/rfelton1

114 Re: Mediafire Music on Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:55 am

kylexvx wrote:
ajtipton666 wrote:
kylexvx wrote:
ajtipton666 wrote:Doombringer's Myspace songs



mediafire.com ?zg2yvn5vjow

what the fuck is this shit? stop uploading shitty music.

Well what do you prefer?

nothing. i don't like music.

Me neither, I like Seinfeld

View user profile

115 Re: Mediafire Music on Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:05 am



Witch-S/T

mediafire.com ?zzlyityzy2y

J. Mascis drums for this band, for those interested.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/rfelton1

116 Re: Mediafire Music on Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:16 am

Anyone have No Time Left's Zero Effort Solution 7"?

View user profile

117 Re: Mediafire Music on Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:21 am

jaybird

avatar
Admin
kylexvx wrote:

Witch-S/T

mediafire.com ?zzlyityzy2y

J. Mascis drums for this band, for those interested.

i'm going to borrow your 'pod on tour and jam this out, i've been curious.

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTLnLew4s1g

118 Re: Mediafire Music on Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:21 am

jaybird

avatar
Admin
COLEMAN wrote:
jaybird wrote:mihc board rules. ruin more topics




1.Burn No Bridges
2.Chutes And Ladders
3.Head
4.Take It Back
5.Walk The Line
6.4 AM

megaupload.com 0AMSKIDM

Thread rules again all, all better james. flower

great band.

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTLnLew4s1g

119 Re: Mediafire Music on Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:48 am

Sludgeworth - "Losers of the Year"




[url= mediafire.com download.php?udazzd4nm4j[/url]

Perfect record for a pop punk heart, Dan and Brian from screeching weasel, listen to track 1 "waste it away" on repeat while driving on I-94 and eventually you'll think you're listening to jawbreaker.

SO GOOD. I love you

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessicahunt

120 Re: Mediafire Music on Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:28 pm

ajtipton666 wrote:Me neither, I like Seinfeld



http://www.myspace.com/goreygibbler

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum