MICHIGAN HARDCORE

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mediafire Music

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 33]

151 Re: Mediafire Music on Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:25 am

ericlauder wrote:
tbag01 wrote:There's a few records I've been searching for desperately and have had no luck finding them online. If anyone would like to help by uploading them, or know of a site where I can get 'em, I'd be greatly appreciative:

The Ergs - Upstairs/Downstairs
Dredg - El Cielo
Silent Majority - You Would Love To Know EP
Fucked Up - Hidden World
Into Another - Seemless

The Ergs! - Upstairs/Downstairs

http://www.mediafire.com/?4wuftdnhm1t

Best ergs LP

way better than DorkRockCorkRod

Books about Miles Daves > Pray For Rain

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/index.php?lh=a148bf788b887b35e9335aa0f08

152 Re: Mediafire Music on Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:41 pm

chrismojan wrote:
The State Lottery

www.ifyoumakeit.com/get/the_state_lottery.zip
From Detroit/Queens.
Punk Rock but done, "maturely" and with "humility"

Bump because these guys actually played a show last night and it was awesome. The new songs are going to be incredible.

View user profile

153 Re: Mediafire Music on Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:38 pm

leedolin wrote:
ericlauder wrote:
tbag01 wrote:There's a few records I've been searching for desperately and have had no luck finding them online. If anyone would like to help by uploading them, or know of a site where I can get 'em, I'd be greatly appreciative:

The Ergs - Upstairs/Downstairs
Dredg - El Cielo
Silent Majority - You Would Love To Know EP
Fucked Up - Hidden World
Into Another - Seemless

The Ergs! - Upstairs/Downstairs

http://www.mediafire.com/?4wuftdnhm1t

Best ergs LP

way better than DorkRockCorkRod

Books about Miles Daves > Pray For Rain

I'd have to say, See Him Again > Pray For Rain and Books About Miles Davis.

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/ericlauder

154 Re: Mediafire Music on Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:27 pm

justinxxx wrote:
MarcMacD0nald wrote:These are five records I jam pretty frequently.


Lucero - Tennessee

http://www.mediafire.com/?0unjofnedm1

Bob Dylan - Bring It All Back Home

http://www.mediafire.com/?9xmwjk5uwmm

Mineral - End Serenading

http://www.mediafire.com/?ojiyldmxffr

Forfeit - Visions

http://www.mediafire.com/?2ztinyymnyj

Mind Piece - Demo 2007
http://www.mediafire.com/?jvbedsfn1xi

Probably my favorite demo of 2007. Band ruled.


I didnt actually up these, sorry if they suck or die.

that forfeit record rules!

View user profile

155 Re: Mediafire Music on Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:28 pm

timmacdonald wrote:
chrisspeer wrote:
MarcMacD0nald wrote:
justinxxx wrote:
that forfeit record rules!

I knoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow. So heavy, Ive moshed to it in my room I wont lie.

just listened to this at the gym the other night wanted to smash my own head in with a dumbell

Forfeit was so good in cleveland. Wish this band would come to michigan.

played in traverse city, mi less than a month ago.

View user profile

156 Re: Mediafire Music on Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:36 pm

I just uploaded my band's demo into Mediafire since I just now realized MySpace music doesn't allow you to download songs anymore.

If anyone wants the Slaves to the Pavement demo, here it is.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=0346a79c2c3198a2d9d5c56d04dfa8b0c797f56b94ab49ddce018c8114394287

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/smackinisaiah

157 Re: Mediafire Music on Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:57 pm

Jimi Hendrix - Experience Hendrix: Best of Jimi Hendrix

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=17ZDRR3O

The man.

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/ericlauder

158 Re: Mediafire Music on Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:28 pm

I just ripped the audio from Blacklisted's set at TIH. I mainly wanted the new song, but decided to grab the whole thing and split it up into tracks so everyone else can have it.

Blacklisted - TIH 2009

http://www.mediafire.com/?zyzoudj5kzd

If anyone has any other sets from that weekend they want uploaded I plan on doing some more, let me know!

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/griffin.bruce

159 Re: Mediafire Music on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:03 pm

streetxlights wrote:
timmacdonald wrote:
chrisspeer wrote:
MarcMacD0nald wrote:
justinxxx wrote:
that forfeit record rules!

I knoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow. So heavy, Ive moshed to it in my room I wont lie.

just listened to this at the gym the other night wanted to smash my own head in with a dumbell

Forfeit was so good in cleveland. Wish this band would come to michigan.

played in traverse city, mi less than a month ago.

The drive to Traverse City sucks. Its basically driving to another state. I takes longer than it does to drive to Cleveland to get up there.

View user profile

160 Re: Mediafire Music on Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:39 pm

griffin.bruce wrote:I just ripped the audio from Blacklisted's set at TIH. I mainly wanted the new song, but decided to grab the whole thing and split it up into tracks so everyone else can have it.

Blacklisted - TIH 2009

http://www.mediafire.com/?zyzoudj5kzd

If anyone has any other sets from that weekend they want uploaded I plan on doing some more, let me know!

Download it and just listen to the first track. it's totally worth it.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/timxmacdonald

161 Re: Mediafire Music on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:23 pm

griffin.bruce wrote:I just ripped the audio from Blacklisted's set at TIH. I mainly wanted the new song, but decided to grab the whole thing and split it up into tracks so everyone else can have it.

Blacklisted - TIH 2009

http://www.mediafire.com/?zyzoudj5kzd

If anyone has any other sets from that weekend they want uploaded I plan on doing some more, let me know!

Was Mindset recorded?

View user profile

162 Re: Mediafire Music on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:25 pm

jaybird

avatar
Admin
casey138wilson wrote:
griffin.bruce wrote:I just ripped the audio from Blacklisted's set at TIH. I mainly wanted the new song, but decided to grab the whole thing and split it up into tracks so everyone else can have it.

Blacklisted - TIH 2009

http://www.mediafire.com/?zyzoudj5kzd

If anyone has any other sets from that weekend they want uploaded I plan on doing some more, let me know!

Was Mindset recorded?


http://hate5six.com/player.php?album=119493#

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTLnLew4s1g

163 Re: Mediafire Music on Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:16 pm

Maps and Atlases - Trees, Swallows, Houses


Guitar noodlin' indie jamz! Awesome musicians.
http://www.mediafire.com/?mnzzdkj2eny


Osker - Idle Will Kill


Late 90s LA post punk type deal. Try it out!
http://www.mediafire.com/?ndkytiirmzi


Capsule - Blue


Screamo with an awesome agreement of technical guitars and underlying vocals.
http://www.mediafire.com/?jerdwmzzu0e

Its my first time with mediafire so hopefully it all works! Will post more if anyone digs it.

View user profile

164 Re: Mediafire Music on Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:40 pm

made a playlist tonight. just a few random songs.

some feel good shit for the ride...

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?xdy2njlmtkg



ps. they might be out of order in the folder. i dont know how to export playlists and keep them in order from i tunes.

View user profile

165 Re: Mediafire Music on Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:12 am

jaybird

avatar
Admin
Black Rob wrote:made a playlist tonight. just a few random songs.

some feel good shit for the ride...

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?xdy2njlmtkg



ps. they might be out of order in the folder. i dont know how to export playlists and keep them in order from i tunes.


YEAAAA!!!!

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTLnLew4s1g

166 Re: Mediafire Music on Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:40 pm

Avocate - From Soil Laced With Lyme
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=34353a81a80c859595af63b7d44918aa05a56484c2bfc6a2
Rhode Island, fast fast fast and angry as fuck. If anyone can find their split with Backstabbers Inc, it would be much appreciated.

Bucket Full Of Teeth - Discography
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=34353a81a80c859595af63b7d44918aab126d1b7c8666d4e
Awesome grind/powerviolence/ambient. Ex members of Orchid.

Under Anchor - Discography (to date)
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=34353a81a80c859595af63b7d44918aae1f62017512ae011
Includes the UA side of the split w/ all hype, the full length, the demo.

I plan on uploading a lot more stuff soon. My internet connection sucks right now though.
Deathreat, City Of Caterpillar, Ice Nine, Deathside, Paintbox, Song Of Zarathustra, Book Of Dead Names, Gospel, Kaospilot, etc.
If any of this stuff sounds desirable, let me know.

View user profile

167 Re: Mediafire Music on Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:57 pm

Crrrrryyyyy of the sheeeeeeeeepp.

View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/kimday

168 Re: Mediafire Music on Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:14 pm

ryanhord wrote:Anyone that's interested, I found this online today..


Trapped Under Ice-Secrets Of The World
http://www.mediafire.com/?hmxq4ymqmnn

I was listening to this again today and was wondering if anyone is as bummed as I am that they didn't re-record Death Clock Ticking?

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/ericlauder

169 Re: Mediafire Music on Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:09 pm

I hope everyone enjoys this as much as me.



http://www.mediafire.com/?kxazgcyqumn

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/ryanxhord

170 Re: Mediafire Music on Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:12 pm

jaybird

avatar
Admin
ryanhord wrote:I hope everyone enjoys this as much as me.



http://www.mediafire.com/?kxazgcyqumn

already deleted. fuck

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTLnLew4s1g

171 Re: Mediafire Music on Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:55 am

jaybird wrote:
ryanhord wrote:I hope everyone enjoys this as much as me.



http://www.mediafire.com/?kxazgcyqumn

already deleted. fuck

fuck that. I'm so pissed.

edit: Found new links. Both of these seem to work

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AKYK2RWG

http://www.mediafire.com/?memhjztokkm

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/griffin.bruce

172 Re: Mediafire Music on Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:43 pm

Anybody have True Colors "Rush of Hope"? I bought the record but the download card doesn't work. Someone hook me up!

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/griffin.bruce

173 Re: Mediafire Music on Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:46 am

Mammoth Grinder - Extinction of Humanity



http://www.mediafire.com/?dtnin5djwjd

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=719909407

174 Re: Mediafire Music on Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:16 am

marcmacd0nald wrote:Mammoth Grinder - Extinction of Humanity



http://www.mediafire.com/?dtnin5djwjd



this band thrashes my nuts off. pig

View user profile

175 Re: Mediafire Music on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:29 am

BUMP






The American Analog Set Discography-

I know a lot of people won't download this, but give it a try maybe download one album, I suggest you start off with set free, it's a little more upbeat than the others.


Real mellowed out, real simple make you feel good music. hard to put a sound to it, I haven't really met a person who hasn't liked it. PLEASE listen to it they've been one of my favorites for a while. I wouldn't be stressing it so much if I didn't think they were that good.


1996 - The Fun Of Watching Fireworks
1997 - From Our Living Room to Yours
1999 - The Golden Band
2001 - Know by Heart
2003 - Promise Of Love
2005 - Set Free


http://evil58.blogspot.com/2008/04/american-analog-set-discography.html














Angry Samoans-Back From Samoa



"Screaming out of 1981, this LP was an instant classic. Words cannot describe how truly great this is if you don't have it. Grab this gem while it lasts! With titles like "Tuna Taco", "You Stupid Jerk", "Gas Chamber", "My Old Man's A Fatso" and of course "They Saved Hitler's Cock", just to name a few, you know you can't go wrong."

File Under: Mandatory Listening, Punk Rock Illuminati

Tracklist:

1) Gas Chamber
2) The Todd Killings
3) Lights Out
4) My Old Man's A Fatso
5) Time Has Come Today
6) They Saved Hitler's Cock
7) Homo-Sexual
Cool Steak Knife
9) Haizman's Brain Is Calling
10) Tuna Taco
11) Coffin Case
12) You Stupid Jerk
13) Ballad Of Jerry Curlan
14) Not Of This Earth"


Mediafire- http://www.mediafire.com/?ycxehnmmtmx

Megaupload- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4SRHF163

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/colemanryan

176 Re: Mediafire Music on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:12 am

Rise and Fall - Our Circle is Vicious



http://www.mediafire.com/?dznggmfkzzd

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=719909407

177 Re: Mediafire Music on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:16 am

marcmacd0nald wrote:Rise and Fall - Our Circle is Vicious

http://www.mediafire.com/?dznggmfkzzd


thanks maaaarc

View user profile

178 Re: Mediafire Music on Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:08 pm

Black Rob wrote:made a playlist tonight. just a few random songs.

some feel good shit for the ride...

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?xdy2njlmtkg



ps. they might be out of order in the folder. i dont know how to export playlists and keep them in order from i tunes.

Kanye is still a bitch/Medhi's what's up

ericlauder wrote:
ryanhord wrote:Anyone that's interested, I found this online today..


Trapped Under Ice-Secrets Of The World
http://www.mediafire.com/?hmxq4ymqmnn

I was listening to this again today and was wondering if anyone is as bummed as I am that they didn't re-record Death Clock Ticking?

No, because I didn't really like the final version of Gemini.

For what it's worth
vvvvv
http://thisisrealhc.blogspot.com/
Got some decent stuff.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/tomasxIV

179 Re: Mediafire Music on Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:16 pm

jaybird

avatar
Admin
my fave blogs

http://enjoithepart.blogspot.com/
skate video parts.

http://primitive-future.blogspot.com/
good shit all around

http://rdfrnds.blogspot.com/
updates really frequently, good descriptions

http://fashionableactivism.blogspot.com/
good hardcore.

http://www.bloggedquartered.blogspot.com/
dude shares a ton of rare shit.

http://utopiangrapevine.blogspot.com/
new stuff, movies

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTLnLew4s1g

180 Re: Mediafire Music on Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:13 pm

Thanks for the skate parks Jaydog

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/tomasxIV

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum