MICHIGAN HARDCORE

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mediafire Music

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 33]

121 Re: Mediafire Music on Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:50 pm

Geeheeb wrote:
ajtipton666 wrote:Me neither, I like Seinfeld



http://www.myspace.com/goreygibbler

Ahahaha, nice.

View user profile

122 Re: Mediafire Music on Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:05 pm

Oasis - (What's The Story) Morning Glory

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J2CUWDY7

Off With Their Heads - Hospital

http://www.mediafire.com/?3nxgkukmkyk

Rx Bandits - ...And The Battle Begun

http://www.mediafire.com/?5ftdxd1ph1p

United Mutation - Rainbow Person EP

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3N4WX4DF

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/ericlauder

123 Re: Mediafire Music on Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:50 pm

ericlauder wrote:Oasis - (What's The Story) Morning Glory

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J2CUWDY7

One of my favorite records.

View user profile

124 Re: Mediafire Music on Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:20 pm

V2.0 wrote:
ericlauder wrote:Oasis - (What's The Story) Morning Glory

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J2CUWDY7

One of my favorite records.

It's so fucking good.

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/ericlauder

125 Re: Mediafire Music on Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:25 pm

Anyone that's interested, I found this online today..


Trapped Under Ice-Secrets Of The World
http://www.mediafire.com/?hmxq4ymqmnn

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/ryanxhord

126 Re: Mediafire Music on Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:25 pm

What's wrong with soulseek?

View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/kimday

127 Re: Mediafire Music on Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:36 pm

Kim Day wrote:What's wrong with soulseek?

The real question is, what isnt wrong with soulseek? Worst program.

View user profile

128 Re: Mediafire Music on Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:42 pm

How so? I've never had any problems, but I use soulseex for the mac OS.

View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/kimday

129 Re: Mediafire Music on Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:53 pm

V2.0 wrote:
Kim Day wrote:What's wrong with soulseek?

The real question is, what isnt wrong with soulseek? Worst program.

it used to be my favorite, now it doesnt even work

View user profile

130 Re: Mediafire Music on Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:22 pm

JoeyParmesan wrote:
V2.0 wrote:
Kim Day wrote:What's wrong with soulseek?

The real question is, what isnt wrong with soulseek? Worst program.

it used to be my favorite, now it doesnt even work

Soulseek is sweet if you take the time to port forward your router so you can actually access the program's search engine and access the other peoples' library's. But most people on there are so stingy and will not let you download for some stupid reason. Plus, Google is just the shit. I can find anything and have it within 5 minutes.

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/ericlauder

131 Re: Mediafire Music on Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:45 pm

ryanhord wrote:Anyone that's interested, I found this online today..


Trapped Under Ice-Secrets Of The World
http://www.mediafire.com/?hmxq4ymqmnn

Anyone else feel this record is kind of a bummer? I can't stand that TUI song or the end of Believe.

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/ericlauder

132 Re: Mediafire Music on Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:18 pm

ericlauder wrote:
JoeyParmesan wrote:
V2.0 wrote:
Kim Day wrote:What's wrong with soulseek?

The real question is, what isnt wrong with soulseek? Worst program.

it used to be my favorite, now it doesnt even work

Soulseek is sweet if you take the time to port forward your router so you can actually access the program's search engine and access the other peoples' library's. But most people on there are so stingy and will not let you download for some stupid reason. Plus, Google is just the shit. I can find anything and have it within 5 minutes.


hahaha. mel.

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/urmoshin

133 Re: Mediafire Music on Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:38 pm

MAVI wrote:
ericlauder wrote:
JoeyParmesan wrote:
V2.0 wrote:
Kim Day wrote:What's wrong with soulseek?

The real question is, what isnt wrong with soulseek? Worst program.

it used to be my favorite, now it doesnt even work

Soulseek is sweet if you take the time to port forward your router so you can actually access the program's search engine and access the other peoples' library's. But most people on there are so stingy and will not let you download for some stupid reason. Plus, Google is just the shit. I can find anything and have it within 5 minutes.


hahaha. mel.

I knew that was coming as soon as I posted it, but it's the truth. That's why a lot of people have a shitty time with Soulseek.

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/ericlauder

134 Re: Mediafire Music on Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:28 pm

There's a few records I've been searching for desperately and have had no luck finding them online. If anyone would like to help by uploading them, or know of a site where I can get 'em, I'd be greatly appreciative:

The Ergs - Upstairs/Downstairs
Dredg - El Cielo
Silent Majority - You Would Love To Know EP
Fucked Up - Hidden World
Into Another - Seemless

View user profile http://www.sweatshopwatch.org

135 Re: Mediafire Music on Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:39 pm

tbag01 wrote:There's a few records I've been searching for desperately and have had no luck finding them online. If anyone would like to help by uploading them, or know of a site where I can get 'em, I'd be greatly appreciative:

The Ergs - Upstairs/Downstairs
Dredg - El Cielo
Silent Majority - You Would Love To Know EP
Fucked Up - Hidden World
Into Another - Seemless

The Ergs! - Upstairs/Downstairs

http://www.mediafire.com/?4wuftdnhm1t

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/ericlauder

136 Re: Mediafire Music on Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:53 pm

tbag01 wrote:There's a few records I've been searching for desperately and have had no luck finding them online. If anyone would like to help by uploading them, or know of a site where I can get 'em, I'd be greatly appreciative:

The Ergs - Upstairs/Downstairs
Dredg - El Cielo
Silent Majority - You Would Love To Know EP
Fucked Up - Hidden World
Into Another - Seemless

Dredg-El cielo
http://www.mediafire.com/?ly1ent2eaon

Silent Majority-You Would love to Know
http://www.mediafire.com/?0m5mmtnwith

Fucked up-hidden world
http://www.mediafire.com/?omm4wmyynjm

Into Another-Seemless
http://www.mediafire.com/?jm122ylyby2

View user profile

137 Re: Mediafire Music on Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:18 pm

Niemi and Eric you guys rule! Thank you!

View user profile http://www.sweatshopwatch.org

138 Re: Mediafire Music on Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:46 pm

i just found an awesome music blog.

http://youareallthesame.blogspot.com/

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/cobracobracobra

139 Re: Mediafire Music on Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:41 pm

Anyone have the new Touche Amore or Creatures albums? If so, you should post them. Thanks! Razz

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/griffin.bruce

140 Re: Mediafire Music on Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:20 pm

griffin.bruce wrote:Anyone have the new Touche Amore or Creatures albums? If so, you should post them. Thanks! Razz

both are on the first page of this blog.

http://arisemysoulandsing.blogspot.com/

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/fatneckmosh

141 Re: Mediafire Music on Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:15 pm

Jeremy Goss wrote:
griffin.bruce wrote:Anyone have the new Touche Amore or Creatures albums? If so, you should post them. Thanks! Razz

both are on the first page of this blog.

http://arisemysoulandsing.blogspot.com/

Stoked. Thanks a ton.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/griffin.bruce

142 Re: Mediafire Music on Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:43 pm

here is the new Deathskin Razors 7"
let me know what you think.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?3xnnnzmr4yn

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/cobracobracobra

143 Re: Mediafire Music on Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:49 pm

jimmylawson wrote:here is the new Deathskin Razors 7"
let me know what you think.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?3xnnnzmr4yn


who recorded you guys it sounds great

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/colemanryan

144 Re: Mediafire Music on Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:57 pm

it was a guy named Mike in Hamtramck. Tony from Bill Bondsmen referred us. we did it in his basement.

COLEMAN wrote:
jimmylawson wrote:here is the new Deathskin Razors 7"
let me know what you think.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?3xnnnzmr4yn


who recorded you guys it sounds great

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/cobracobracobra

145 Re: Mediafire Music on Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:59 pm

Does anyone have any of the No Reply stuff?

View user profile

146 Re: Mediafire Music on Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:11 pm

Anyone have any of the following or can direct me to a site that does?

Tigers Jaw - Spirit Desire 7"
Polar Bear Club - The Summer Of George EP
Anchor - Relations Of Violence 7"

View user profile http://www.sweatshopwatch.org

147 Re: Mediafire Music on Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:15 pm

tbag01 wrote:Anyone have any of the following or can direct me to a site that does?

Tigers Jaw - Spirit Desire 7"
Polar Bear Club - The Summer Of George EP
Anchor - Relations Of Violence 7"

PBC: http://www.mediafire.com/?jei0mmo93sw

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/timxmacdonald

148 Re: Mediafire Music on Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:08 pm

jaybird

avatar
Admin
tbag01 wrote:Anyone have any of the following or can direct me to a site that does?

Tigers Jaw - Spirit Desire 7"
Polar Bear Club - The Summer Of George EP
Anchor - Relations Of Violence 7"

spirit desire: http://www.mediafire.com/?wwkzzkgn1mk

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTLnLew4s1g

149 Re: Mediafire Music on Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:57 am

jaybird wrote:
tbag01 wrote:Anyone have any of the following or can direct me to a site that does?

Tigers Jaw - Spirit Desire 7"
Polar Bear Club - The Summer Of George EP
Anchor - Relations Of Violence 7"

spirit desire: http://www.mediafire.com/?wwkzzkgn1mk

Polar Bear Club - http://www.mediafire.com/?jceh3z2kmnh

It's pretty solid. Woo!

View user profile

150 Re: Mediafire Music on Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:34 pm

Jeremy Goss wrote:
griffin.bruce wrote:Anyone have the new Touche Amore or Creatures albums? If so, you should post them. Thanks! Razz

both are on the first page of this blog.

http://arisemysoulandsing.blogspot.com/

Nice! I've been looking like crazy for the s/t Black Teeth 7". Thanks Brah!

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/fromhellmi

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum