MICHIGAN HARDCORE

You are not connected. Please login or register

new Nightbringer 7" "Fight Like Hell"

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 new Nightbringer 7" "Fight Like Hell" on Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:21 pm

Nightbringer "Fight Like Hell" 7"s are here and I'm in the process of assembling them. Mailorder and gig only for now. I can make 30 at a time due to space limitations, so it's going to be a couple weeks before I get them all done and open them up for wholesale, but if you're interested drop me a line.

US: $6ppd
Canada: $7.50ppd
World: $11ppd
Prices include paypal, send it to buraicore@gmail.com . I'm going to update the Burai Core site by the time of the full release, so this is just for people who want first crack at them.

A side is "Fight Like Hell" (obviously) which will be on the LP someday with a different mix. B side is two and a half Michigan and Ohio covers (the states, not the bands). Listen to the first song here: http://nightbringerhc.bandcamp.com/track/fight-like-hell-2 [nightbringerhc.bandcamp.com] »

The reason they're taking so long...
The covers start out looking like this:
Spoiler:

Then I sponge dye them so they look like this:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

So every copy is unique. "Fingerprints are like snowflakes, they're both very pretty." -Clancy Wiggum
Spoiler:

Burai Core quality control inspector:
Spoiler:
"It's good!"

View user profile

2 Re: new Nightbringer 7" "Fight Like Hell" on Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:23 pm

Or buy it in person at Woodruffs this Friday or April 21st at the Triple Decker Record Release show with Bill Bondsmen and Final Assault at the Corktown. New 7"s from them too.

View user profile

3 Re: new Nightbringer 7" "Fight Like Hell" on Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:45 pm

I love the kid.

View user profile http://www.sweatshopwatch.org

4 Re: new Nightbringer 7" "Fight Like Hell" on Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:53 pm

Fighting Uruk-Hai wrote:Or buy it in person at Woodruffs this Friday or April 21st at the Triple Decker Record Release show with Bill Bondsmen and Final Assault at the Corktown. New 7"s from them too.

What "+/- records" release is this...Is this a return of "+/- records"...Is this even a "+/- records" release???

You & Mike 'Conquer The World' get my vote for best labels to come out of Michigan. Alot of quality stuff released by you both.

p.s.
It was rad seein Nightbringer at the New Way last month. You guys shredded. Respect.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum