MICHIGAN HARDCORE

You are not connected. Please login or register

new Detroit Diamond songs

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 new Detroit Diamond songs on Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:32 pm

Diamonds are a Girls best friend

http://t.co/sksfPDE4

Danny Ocean

http://t.co/p2KvcZWN

View user profile

2 Re: new Detroit Diamond songs on Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:33 am

yall sleepin

View user profile

3 Re: new Detroit Diamond songs on Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:44 pm

I thought I was in for a cover of this...:/

View user profile

4 Re: new Detroit Diamond songs on Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:18 pm

p_dow wrote:I thought I was in for a cover of this...:/

Yo I got no idea what this vid is...nor do I care, cause it's comin off like you're tryin to rag on us.
I'm assuming it's a Marilyn Monroe video.
If you knew anything about me, which you obviously don't, you'd know that I'm a huge film buff & the title of the song is supposed to evoke Monroe.

Either way you're really coming across like a douche to me on this message board, not cool.

View user profile

5 Re: new Detroit Diamond songs on Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:41 am

diamonds+refuge=dewww itttt!

View user profile

6 Re: new Detroit Diamond songs on Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:24 pm

nomad wrote:diamonds+refuge=dewww itttt!

We'd love to/want to...u know it boiiiii!!

View user profile

7 Re: new Detroit Diamond songs on Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:10 pm

nomad wrote:diamonds+refuge=dewww itttt!

VITALITY!

View user profile http://www.sweatshopwatch.org

8 Re: new Detroit Diamond songs on Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:57 pm

What's this I hear about you guys coming down to Columbus in March?

View user profile

9 Re: new Detroit Diamond songs on Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:13 am

Tim Lovelady wrote:What's this I hear about you guys coming down to Columbus in March?

Hey Tim...yes this is fact, I believe the date is Sat. March 31st w/ Heat Lightning...gnot sure what other bands are playing, but Sean Cathcart is booking the show...get ready to partay

View user profile

10 Re: new Detroit Diamond songs on Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:23 pm

Ian Courtney wrote:
Tim Lovelady wrote:What's this I hear about you guys coming down to Columbus in March?

Hey Tim...yes this is fact, I believe the date is Sat. March 31st w/ Heat Lightning...gnot sure what other bands are playing, but Sean Cathcart is booking the show...get ready to partay

You know it.

View user profile

11 Re: new Detroit Diamond songs on Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:06 pm

That video is hilarious. They are shouting Diamonds.. The lyrics say "Dont you know? diamonds are a girls best friend" I think thats the point. s'funny.

View user profile

12 Re: new Detroit Diamond songs on Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:13 am

Sam Shudders wrote:That video is hilarious. They are shouting Diamonds.. The lyrics say "Dont you know? diamonds are a girls best friend" I think thats the point. s'funny.

Gotcha...thanks for pointing that out. I don't have the means to watch the vid u speak of, but posting a 'hilarious' video to someone you've already been a jerk to and have never met is probably not the brightest idea...jus sayin.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum