MICHIGAN HARDCORE

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tharsis They - Full length album download for free!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.tharsisthey.com

Go there and download our full length "Ominous Silence" for free. There is a digital booklet included in the download that our friend Alex Sheldon from Match&Kerosene designed for us. We spent a lot of time and money on this and would appreciate any feedback and/or support we could get. Thanks a lot.

View user profile
Shit rips hard, man. Love it.

View user profile
BRB, breaking up my band.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/davisjoshuaj
Twisted Evil

View user profile

View user profile
Hell yeah, man. Couldn't agree with that review anymore.

View user profile
Nick_H wrote:Hell yeah, man. Couldn't agree with that review anymore.

Its a good review for sure, but when the writer says "Ominous Silence is essentially a throwback album to hardcore bands of the late 90′s/00′s like Botch and Refused" I disagree strongly. Tharsis They isn't a throwback band at all, and while they are similar to other meedley-meedley hardcore bands that are actually DIY, they don't sound like anyone else.

View user profile
I definitely hear some Botch influence in the tracks, but I do actually have to agree that I don't hear much of the Refused that the reviewer mentioned.

Guess I don't agree with it 100% and that makes me a liar. Neutral

View user profile
This is good. Who is all in this band aside from Chris and Steve?

View user profile
My friend Dicki plays guitar and our drummers name is Brian Mcguire. I met him recording some band he played bass for. I played him some demos of stuff we had with programmed drums and he said he could play it. I didn't believe him at all and blew it off for like 4 months until we went and jammed with him one day. I should have trusted him because he can shred.

View user profile
trestain wrote:My friend Dicki plays guitar and our drummers name is Brian Mcguire. I met him recording some band he played bass for. I played him some demos of stuff we had with programmed drums and he said he could play it. I didn't believe him at all and blew it off for like 4 months until we went and jammed with him one day. I should have trusted him because he can shred.

yes

View user profile
trestain wrote:http://www.tharsisthey.com

Go there and download our full length "Ominous Silence" for free. There is a digital booklet included in the download that our friend Alex Sheldon from Match&Kerosene designed for us. We spent a lot of time and money on this and would appreciate any feedback and/or support we could get. Thanks a lot.

Queued for review for the Criminal Behavior zine.

View user profile http://criminalbehaviormi.blogspot.com
Damn, I know I'm kinda late on this, but this shit rips.

Can u make me a copy of this sometime Chris?

I'm not fancy & don't have the internets...

View user profile
auntysocialdri wrote:
trestain wrote:http://www.tharsisthey.com

Go there and download our full length "Ominous Silence" for free. There is a digital booklet included in the download that our friend Alex Sheldon from Match&Kerosene designed for us. We spent a lot of time and money on this and would appreciate any feedback and/or support we could get. Thanks a lot.

Queued for review for the Criminal Behavior zine.

still planning on reviewing this? i hope so.

View user profile
trestain wrote:
auntysocialdri wrote:
trestain wrote:http://www.tharsisthey.com

Go there and download our full length "Ominous Silence" for free. There is a digital booklet included in the download that our friend Alex Sheldon from Match&Kerosene designed for us. We spent a lot of time and money on this and would appreciate any feedback and/or support we could get. Thanks a lot.

Queued for review for the Criminal Behavior zine.

still planning on reviewing this? i hope so.

Oh yeah! It's on the queue for me to write. I need a few more listens, but it's definitely an interesting listen, to say the least.

View user profile http://criminalbehaviormi.blogspot.com

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum