MICHIGAN HARDCORE

You are not connected. Please login or register

looking to start a band

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 looking to start a band on Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:17 pm

im looking to get start a band similar to harms way, backtrack, touche amore. I've never sang in a band before, i just want to get some anger off my chest. I live in the Toledo area. Anyone interested?

View user profile

2 Re: looking to start a band on Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:57 am

artofficial wrote:im looking to get start a band similar to harms way, backtrack, touche amore. I've never sang in a band before, i just want to get some anger off my chest. I live in the Toledo area. Anyone interested?

I feel like those are three very different bands

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/bigxred

3 Re: looking to start a band on Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:17 am

tomxalexander wrote:I feel like those are three very different bands

View user profile

4 Re: looking to start a band on Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:52 am

A+ post, Kyle Callert.

And Zac, yours is better.
[/url]



Last edited by johnhein on Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/johnhein

5 Re: looking to start a band on Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:11 am

johnhein wrote:A+ post, Kyle Callert.

You've got the mark of the beast

View user profile

6 Re: looking to start a band on Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:08 pm

What the fuck is a touche amore. It sounds like something that needs to get kicked in the nuts.

View user profile

7 Re: looking to start a band on Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:27 pm

more like cliche amore, AMIRITE?

View user profile http://mindintrusion.blogspot.com/

8 Re: looking to start a band on Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:19 am

Peter Venkman wrote:What the fuck is a touche amore. It sounds like something that needs to get kicked in the nuts.

google it.

View user profile http://www.sweatshopwatch.org

9 Re: looking to start a band on Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:22 am

maersk wrote:more like cliche amore, AMIRITE?

They're one of the best current bands in my opinion.

View user profile http://www.sweatshopwatch.org

10 Re: looking to start a band on Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:28 am

tbag01 wrote:
maersk wrote:more like cliche amore, AMIRITE?

They're one of the best current bands in my opinion.

This is why MI hardcore sucks.

View user profile http://www.deerhealer.com

11 Re: looking to start a band on Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:41 am

johnhein wrote:A+ post, Kyle Callert.

And Zac, yours is better.
[/url]
Fucking slam dunk man

View user profile

12 Re: looking to start a band on Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:40 am

dhr wrote:
tbag01 wrote:
maersk wrote:more like cliche amore, AMIRITE?

They're one of the best current bands in my opinion.

This is why MI hardcore sucks.

to each their own dude.

View user profile http://www.sweatshopwatch.org

13 Re: looking to start a band on Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:43 pm

tbag01 wrote:
dhr wrote:
tbag01 wrote:
maersk wrote:more like cliche amore, AMIRITE?

They're one of the best current bands in my opinion.

This is why MI hardcore sucks.

to each their own dude.

Shut up, hippie.

I'm kidding.

View user profile http://www.deerhealer.com

14 Re: looking to start a band on Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:41 am

cheap nfl jerseys You can have a try of
discount coach bags They are very fashionable
coach bags outlet Nice and beautiful
coach handbags outlet get on the wait in line
coach outlet online Go to your wedding salon as well as
coach outlet store online on such an important time in their lives
replica designer handbags those who used condoms
coach outlet store online It’s very pleasant to shop
wholesale coach handbags and you may like
cheap authentic jerseys has always been a favorite shoes by all
nfl jerseys suppliers for yourself

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum