MICHIGAN HARDCORE

You are not connected. Please login or register

Grand Rapids racist skins sad about nazi association

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

there are skinheads in cadillac??? i wasnt aware that there was anything going on punkwise in that particular part of the state........

View user profile http://mindintrusion.blogspot.com/
I think there is a sxe nazi band called total war from there.

View user profile
My wife is from Cadillac and, while I love the place, anytime you have some racist methheads rolling around town, the meathead "skinheads" can't be far away. Little to do with punk, though, if anything at all.

View user profile http://www.deerhealer.com
They say they aren't a white power or racist group, yet one of their members clearly has white power tattoos, Trojan helmet tattoos, and Rock Against Communism banners.

facebook.com/some.words



Nazi Germany glorified an idealized "Aryan/Norse" heritage, consequently extremists have appropriated many symbols from pre-Christian Europe for their own uses. They give such symbols a racist significance, even though the symbols did not originally have such meaning and are often used by nonracists today, especially practitioners of modern pagan religions

Taken straight from the ADL website.

Yep, totally not white power or racist or neo nazis. Alright. Makes total sense.

View user profile
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/timxmacdonald
DMason wrote:If you want to fight racism, stop wasting your time with War Front and go attend a rally, or fight against the ever-growing number of racist skinheads in Cadillac and Traverse City, whom I've been fighting with since I was a 15 yr old punk rock kid living up there.

Now that you're 16, I should clear it up... You were fighting yourself in a mirror. I lived up in Traverse City and there is nothing but crystal meth addicts up there. Same for Cadillac. Nice try.

View user profile
It never ceases to amaze me how much energy people will spend on foolish, unsubstantiated bullshit. Like a flock of birds that all turn, on pure impulse, back and forth, in random directions, chirping just because they can.

There isn't a single nazi sympathizer in war front and i know this because I am a member you stupid fucks. Props to Dallas. Well spoken brother. To War Front: Don't waste your time worrying about the comments of people hiding behind their computers. There is nothing informed or intelligent at all in what they say and this is because they care nothing about whether they are right or wrong. They comment to demonstrate their wit and conformity regarding whatever idiotic propaganda that dribbles down from Hollywood and Washington and God knows where.

To you other fuckheads: I'm not going to waste my time on this anymore, or explain that graffiti and what's going on here because you are a bunch of fucking morons. But I will say this before I go: I'll check back here to see if any of you want to meet up in real life and back your words up. Please, please, let's get together motherfuckers. I can even arrange a ref and a ring and some guidelines if you'd like.And witnesses to counter your claims of being attacked when you call the police---which is exactly what bitches like you do when they start fights with the wrong one and find themselves being severely beaten.

View user profile
Sean Seamus wrote:It never ceases to amaze me how much energy people will spend on foolish, unsubstantiated bullshit. Like a flock of birds that all turn, on pure impulse, back and forth, in random directions, chirping just because they can.

There isn't a single nazi sympathizer in war front and i know this because I am a member you stupid fucks. Props to Dallas. Well spoken brother. To War Front: Don't waste your time worrying about the comments of people hiding behind their computers. There is nothing informed or intelligent at all in what they say and this is because they care nothing about whether they are right or wrong. They comment to demonstrate their wit and conformity regarding whatever idiotic propaganda that dribbles down from Hollywood and Washington and God knows where.

To you other fuckheads: I'm not going to waste my time on this anymore, or explain that graffiti and what's going on here because you are a bunch of fucking morons. But I will say this before I go: I'll check back here to see if any of you want to meet up in real life and back your words up. Please, please, let's get together motherfuckers. I can even arrange a ref and a ring and some guidelines if you'd like.And witnesses to counter your claims of being attacked when you call the police---which is exactly what bitches like you do when they start fights with the wrong one and find themselves being severely beaten.

I WILL FUCK YOU UP, PUSSY!

View user profile http://www.deerhealer.com
Sean Seamus wrote:

There isn't a single nazi sympathizer in war front and i know this because I am a member you stupid fucks.



*Ahem*

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/timxmacdonald
lmfao this dude is going to woop our asses

View user profile
Sean Seamus wrote:To you other fuckheads: I'm not going to waste my time on this anymore, or explain that graffiti and what's going on here because you are a bunch of fucking morons. But I will say this before I go: I'll check back here to see if any of you want to meet up in real life and back your words up. Please, please, let's get together motherfuckers. I can even arrange a ref and a ring and some guidelines if you'd like.And witnesses to counter your claims of being attacked when you call the police---which is exactly what bitches like you do when they start fights with the wrong one and find themselves being severely beaten.

Can you please bring all of War Front?
Why? You may ask.
Simply put....
"I just love when a nigga bring his whole crew, its just a bigger piece of cake for me to chew a hole through."

View user profile
Point proven. I now see that these are all nice guys who don't hate anyone. Very Happy

View user profile
dont bring fists to a gunfight.

View user profile http://mindintrusion.blogspot.com/
Hey Dallas - Didn't you recently get out of prison for throwing a toddler down a flight of stairs? I'm surprised skinheads are even cool with that while your spending effort to defend them. It doesn't matter what you say your actions speak for you and all wfs are targets (ben, sean, dallas, uno, danny, ron, jesse and anyone else that claims it).

View user profile
I was in gunrue (for a recording, not a boxing match) this weekend, and I heard that the IWW and the Nation of Islam are less than thrilled with the recent actions of one or more war front skins.

View user profile
To help you wfs (or wifes, as it is pronounced in the speaking tongue) I expertly photoshopped professor griff into this photo of you so if anyone ever questions that you are nazi sympathizers or anything like that you can just show them this and they will buy you a beer or whatever and we can all just get along:

View user profile
dmickman wrote:Hey Dallas - Didn't you recently get out of prison for throwing a toddler down a flight of stairs?

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/timxmacdonald
Geeheeb wrote:To help you wfs (or wifes, as it is pronounced in the speaking tongue) I expertly photoshopped professor griff into this photo of you so if anyone ever questions that you are nazi sympathizers or anything like that you can just show them this and they will buy you a beer or whatever and we can all just get along:


well the internet made me laugh today.

View user profile http://facebook.com/nickkucway
Listen, I know several of the WFS guys. Angels, they may not be. In fact, me and my freinds have gotten in scraps with a couple of these guys. However, Nazis, they aint! They're a bunch of beer guzzling skinheads with not really any political affiliation. Which, is my kinda skins! I like these guys for the most part. If you're looking for real nazis, they're in Cadillac and Detroit, NOT Grand Rapids! There hasn't been any real Nazis here since the mid-80's! I know, because I was part of the first GR SHARP crew ever in GR! So, take your sensationalism and fuck yerselves, WFS aint nazis!

View user profile
toddkrabs wrote:WFS aint nazis!



View user profile http://www.facebook.com/timxmacdonald
toddkrabs wrote:Listen, I know several of the WFS guys. Angels, they may not be. In fact, me and my freinds have gotten in scraps with a couple of these guys. However, Nazis, they aint! They're a bunch of beer guzzling skinheads with not really any political affiliation. Which, is my kinda skins! I like these guys for the most part. If you're looking for real nazis, they're in Cadillac and Detroit, NOT Grand Rapids! There hasn't been any real Nazis here since the mid-80's! I know, because I was part of the first GR SHARP crew ever in GR! So, take your sensationalism and fuck yerselves, WFS aint nazis!

All members of any crew are stupid. All nazis were stupid. All members of any crew are nazis.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/johnhein
johnhein wrote:
toddkrabs wrote:Listen, I know several of the WFS guys. Angels, they may not be. In fact, me and my freinds have gotten in scraps with a couple of these guys. However, Nazis, they aint! They're a bunch of beer guzzling skinheads with not really any political affiliation. Which, is my kinda skins! I like these guys for the most part. If you're looking for real nazis, they're in Cadillac and Detroit, NOT Grand Rapids! There hasn't been any real Nazis here since the mid-80's! I know, because I was part of the first GR SHARP crew ever in GR! So, take your sensationalism and fuck yerselves, WFS aint nazis!

All members of any crew are stupid. All nazis were stupid. All members of any crew are nazis.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inductive_reasoning

Learn it. Live it. Love it.
That being said, it's ambigious at best as to their racism. Yeah, the swastika wasn't originally used as a symbol of hate, it grew into one; but, it has been used as a symbol of hate, so why the fuck would a skinhead group (which already has a public reputation of being ambiguous on racism, mind you) use that symbol to tag a building? I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt, not being a skinhead or worried I'll suddenly start hating black people (hint: I don't, never did, and hopefully never will), but they're at least guilty of being possibly the least self-conscious skinheads in the world, and racist... maybe. Wouldn't put my money one way or the other.
Btw, went to that wordpress link... site isn't up anymore. Wonder where the hell someone got that picture from...

View user profile http://criminalbehaviormi.blogspot.com
cheap nfl jerseys You can have a try of
discount coach bags They are very fashionable
coach bags outlet Nice and beautiful
coach handbags outlet get on the wait in line
coach outlet online Go to your wedding salon as well as
coach outlet store online on such an important time in their lives
replica designer handbags those who used condoms
coach outlet store online It’s very pleasant to shop
wholesale coach handbags and you may like
cheap authentic jerseys has always been a favorite shoes by all
nfl jerseys suppliers for yourself

View user profile
auntysocialdri wrote:Btw, went to that wordpress link... site isn't up anymore. Wonder where the hell someone got that picture from...

The blog was moved, but a google image search still found it. So I reupped it.

View user profile
Toddkrabs

View user profile
I think we need to get a few of the posters in this thread a chanel handbag full of reading comprehension because the fucking title of the thread says:

"Grand Rapids racist skins sad about nazi association"

These racist grand rapids skins are sad about this inaccurate nazi association.

Just like I would be pissed if someone called me vegetarian (I'm a 5th level vegan for fucks sake, what kind of ignorant fuckhead would call me that and then hide behind the fucking internet I'm getting all hot and bothered ready to smash some shit here).


View user profile
Günstige nfl Trikots haben Sie einen Versuch der
Discount Coach Taschen sind sehr in Mode
Trainer Taschen Steckdose gut gelegenes und schoenes
Coach Handtaschen Outlet erhalten auf das warten in Zeile
Trainer Steckdose online gehen zu Ihrem Salon Hochzeit sowie
Trainer Outlet Fabrikverkauf on-line auf solch eine wichtige Zeit in ihrem Leben
Replica Designer Handtaschen wer Kondome benutzt
Trainer Outlet Fabrikverkauf on-line ist es sehr angenehm zum shop
Großhandel Coach Handtaschen, und Sie können wie
billige verbindlich Trikots war schon immer ein Lieblings-Schuhe von allen
NFL Trikots Lieferanten für sich selbst

View user profile
I was in Cadillac last weekend hanging out with Nazis.

View user profile http://www.deerhealer.com
toddkrabs wrote: WFS aint nazis!

Like I said earlier its not just their words that make them nazis, its their actions! The fact of the matter is that they are targeting people of color at shows and saying racist shit. So their scared to use the "nazi" moniker. That in no way changes the fact that the WFS "crew" has committed racially motivated acts of violence, and there are many witnesses.
Hey Todd, just because you've got fucked up with these "mates" a couple times doesn't make their actions any less serious. Instead of wasting your time defending these cowards you should be condemning their tough guy attitude in the scene and at shows. Oh yeah you can't cause there wouldn't be anybody at a Krabs show then.

View user profile
dmickman wrote:
toddkrabs wrote: WFS aint nazis!

Like I said earlier its not just their words that make them nazis, its their actions! The fact of the matter is that they are targeting people of color at shows and saying racist shit. So their scared to use the "nazi" moniker. That in no way changes the fact that the WFS "crew" has committed racially motivated acts of violence, and there are many witnesses.
Hey Todd, just because you've got fucked up with these "mates" a couple times doesn't make their actions any less serious. Instead of wasting your time defending these cowards you should be condemning their tough guy attitude in the scene and at shows. Oh yeah you can't cause there wouldn't be anybody at a Krabs show then.
Like I said, no they're not angels! Some of them have done somoe fucked up shit. So, have I and so has just about everyone I know. If you've never done anything stupid in your life, then you're most likely lying to yourself or have an ego the size of Ron Jeremys dick! I'm not defending everything WFS has ever done, but to me they're not nazis.

I get the impression that by your definition of a racist nazi that probably half the people I know would be accused and burnt at the stake by you and your kind. Nazi imagery has always been part of punk rock. Like it or not it's a fact. Songs like "blitzkreig bop" "Nazi snotzy" "they saved hitlers brain' all use nazi imagery and in my book are funny as hell! Or how about bands like "Dictators" or "New order"? they're both pretty fascist sounding names to me! So, a swastika really doesn't mean anything to me besides the fact that they pissed off some dumb PC kid witch is exactly what they wanted. So, you let them win. Good for you!

I'd encourage you to read the lyrics in the KRabs records before condemning us. We are actually quite anti racist, but were' anti fascist and believe in freedom of speech as well. Or even better, let me buy you a beer. If you think I'm some 'tough guy' then you obviously dont know me.

I would also encourage you to do a bit of research about the most integrated, diverse, multi racial culture in the world: Skinhead culture! There are skinheads of every race, nationality, sexual orientation, etc. all over the world. Even in our country there is a wide multi racial scene. "SKinhead" has nothing to do with race. There are plenty of real neo-nazis that I can help you locate if you'd like. Most of them don't look anything like a skinhead (thank god), but some do. I would encourage you to go after some real neo-nazis that have funding, weapons, and motivation to commit violence. These, I agree, are a real threat. Not some neighborhood gang that quite honestly is so drunk most of the time I doubt they are a REAL threat to anyone!

I'm working with some other people in Grand Rapids to promote unity in our scene. I'm working with people thatI don't necessarly agree with, but in the name of unity we've all chosen to put our differences aside and try to create some positive change in our little 'scene' here. It would be nice if others would do the same!

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum