MICHIGAN HARDCORE

You are not connected. Please login or register

Grand Rapids racist skins sad about nazi association

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

View user profile
RYAN CRAPPELLETTI must be a powerful man.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/johnhein
Fuck design themes as well!

View user profile
THEY HAVE A GUN!

View user profile
They are oppressed Kevin! They are fighting for fighting for what you stand for!

View user profile
They don't even rep. the Krabs!

View user profile http://pretentiousassholes.blogspot.com/
Geeheeb wrote:THEY HAVE A dog.

View user profile
Dude, these guys AREN'T NAZIS or something.



Last edited by Geeheeb on Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile
These guys are a native american basketball team from 1909. Maybe they can help you.

View user profile
Last thing I need is to get dunked on by your uncles.

View user profile
oi



Last edited by kingofcarrotflowers on Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile
Oh yeah. That bunch can't help but spark the fond memories.

View user profile
i bet their hyped up about the roderick dentzler massacre

View user profile http://mindintrusion.blogspot.com/

View user profile
I'm trying to infiltrate the group.... I sent a request to join.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/timxmacdonald
About Ronald: Im 23 years old my name is Ron Im a skinhead! I like chillin with the mates and getting fucking shit faced lol! Fuck Reds Fuck Left Side! Im not hard to get along with but you dont want to get on my bad side! The most important thing in my life is my baby Arlene so if your trying to flirt quit im already taken! Te Amo Arlene!

View user profile
are the dog and gun pics on there? i don't have a facebook account.

View user profile

18 A bit misunderstood on Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:29 pm

Hey folks, just like to say that I'm glad to be a part of our War Front crew, and that the title of this discussion is true, it is upsetting that we're labelled as some kind of racist/neo nazi organization. I'm not a skinhead, but I can set the record straight to anyone who is possibly confused, that none of the skins or punks in this crew are racists, or have any w/p stance whatsoever. This crew is about family and camaraderie. Also, did anyone fail to realize that we have Hispanics in our crew? So WFSP is a "white power multi-racial" crew? If you want to talk about hating then look at everyone who is judging this crew without ever talking to any one of the member. Everyone WANTS to believe that there is some neo nazi racist white power presence in Grand Rapids, and there isn't, or if there IS, it CERTAINLY isn't War Front. So I guess believe what you want, you've been doing it for quite a while already, but I'm just here to let you know that its false Smile
Have a good night everyone!

View user profile
"Crews" in 2011!

View user profile http://www.deerhealer.com
If you know any of these heinous assholes, please feel free to contact your local ARA or ANTIFA:

View user profile
DMason wrote:none of the skins or punks in this crew are racists, or have any w/p stance whatsoever



EVERYONE IN MIHC, I CALL UPON YOU TO SMASH SHAMANISM IN 2011. Just like we have rid this state of racist fucks, we need to eliminate those who rely on ancient magjicks.

Fuck these superstitious losers. Crush the War, or should I say WICCA FRONT SKINS.

View user profile
DMason, what exactly is the "War Front" fighting? You know a group of friends representing camaraderie is just called "a group of friends". I think all of us are part of one.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/johnhein
(in case it hasnt been touched upon) war front sounds suspiciously like stormfront..but im not gonna judge without evidence.........

View user profile http://mindintrusion.blogspot.com/
johnhein wrote:"a group of friends". I think all of us are part of one.

must be nice

View user profile
HAHA LOSER

View user profile
"Heinous assholes"? That's strange, because I don't believe we've ever met, so therefore I can't imagine how you'd be able to form an opinion on whether or not we are assholes, or how "heinous" our "assholeness" is. If you wan't to talk about prejudice, read what people are saying on this page, because it's a perfect example of how people judged and label without any knowledge of others whatsoever. By the way, do any of you see the two Mexican girls and the Native American kid in that picture you so hilariously defaced? Yes, we MUST be neo-nazis. You're no better than the media that stamps a giant "racist" label on all "skinheads".
And would all these empty accusations exist if this group of skins and punks hadn't started calling themselves a crew? Do you think all skinheads are racist, or just ones who are in a crew? How exactly does one define the criteria for determining what labels you slap on groups of people? I'd like to know, I'd like to know how you can just hear a name or see a picture of some kids standing on the street and determine that they are racist. You've never talked to them, you've never even seen them in person, yet you've went and determined that they have some racist political views or nazi agenda. Does that sound as ridiculous to you as it does to me?
I just hope someone can learn something from this. It happens alot when you jump to false conclusions about things, get up in arms about things, then realize you're wrong, and try not to do the same thing to others in the future. If you want to fight racism, stop wasting your time with War Front and go attend a rally, or fight against the ever-growing number of racist skinheads in Cadillac and Traverse City, whom I've been fighting with since I was a 15 yr old punk rock kid living up there. Fight the real racists, make a fucking difference. Attend a rally. Start a crust band Smile

View user profile
Ahem...

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/timxmacdonald
DMason wrote:"or fight against the ever-growing number of racist skinheads in Cadillac and Traverse City, whom I've been fighting with since I was a 15 yr old punk rock kid living up there.

fighting with as in along side or fighting with as in against?

View user profile
DMason wrote:"Heinous assholes"? That's strange, because I don't believe we've ever met, so therefore I can't imagine how you'd be able to form an opinion on whether or not we are assholes, or how "heinous" our "assholeness" is. If you wan't to talk about prejudice, read what people are saying on this page, because it's a perfect example of how people judged and label without any knowledge of others whatsoever. By the way, do any of you see the two Mexican girls and the Native American kid in that picture you so hilariously defaced? Yes, we MUST be neo-nazis. You're no better than the media that stamps a giant "racist" label on all "skinheads".
And would all these empty accusations exist if this group of skins and punks hadn't started calling themselves a crew? Do you think all skinheads are racist, or just ones who are in a crew? How exactly does one define the criteria for determining what labels you slap on groups of people? I'd like to know, I'd like to know how you can just hear a name or see a picture of some kids standing on the street and determine that they are racist. You've never talked to them, you've never even seen them in person, yet you've went and determined that they have some racist political views or nazi agenda. Does that sound as ridiculous to you as it does to me?
I just hope someone can learn something from this. It happens alot when you jump to false conclusions about things, get up in arms about things, then realize you're wrong, and try not to do the same thing to others in the future. If you want to fight racism, stop wasting your time with War Front and go attend a rally, or fight against the ever-growing number of racist skinheads in Cadillac and Traverse City, whom I've been fighting with since I was a 15 yr old punk rock kid living up there. Fight the real racists, make a fucking difference. Attend a rally. Start a crust band Smile

DON'T LET IT SPEAK, ITS GOING TO CAST A SPELL AHHH!! BEGONE DEVIL WORSHIPING SHAMAN!

View user profile
Didn't you see we have two Mexican friends? How are we racist you stupid naggarz!

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum